Sub-working group of BWG 1 – Marine & Coastal Systems
1. Introduction & Objectives
Objective: The objective of the Open Oceans Working Group is to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners to exchange information and discuss ideas and experiences on Assessment of Ecosystem Services provided by open oceans and make the information available to a wider community of users. Much is known about coastal systems but much less about the services and values of open oceans.
2. Lead Team
- Salman Hussain, SAC, UK (Temperate Open Ocean)
- Linwood Pendleton, Duke Nicholas Inst. & NOAA (Tropical Open Ocean)
- Rebecca Koss, University of Liverpool, UK
- Stephen Hynes, National University of Ireland
- Carolin Planitzer
If you are interested in becoming a member of the lead tea, please contact the current lead team members.
If you are interested in becoming a member of this working group please click here.
3. More Information
For more information about this sub-working group click on one of the following links: