Everybody interested or involved in the science, policy or practice of ecosystem services can become an ESP individual member. Among our individual members, we have business leaders, government-administrators, policy-makers and researchers. Individual ESP members can join ESP working groups, regional chapters and national network and have full access to the ESP membership benefits.
- Full access to all online material including publications, funding opportunities & databases
- The opportunity to join ESP working groups
- The opportunity to join the National networks and Regional chapters
- Unlimited access to all features of the ESP member portal
- Reduced fees for ESP conferences and training courses
- Significant reduction on the Elsevier Journal ‘Ecosystem Services’ (€34/year)
- 15% discount on article publication fee in IJBESM
- Discount on the One Ecosystem Journal of 10%.
- Reduced ESP membership fee for IALE members
- Facilitation in developing collaborations and joint project proposals
- The right to post announcements on the news, events and vacancies webpage, at no charge.
- The right to organize activities such as discussion groups and workshops under the ESP banner
- The right to vote on partnership matters, such as electing Steering Committee members
- The right to be nominated as a member of the ESP Steering Committee.
The standard individual membership fee is 50 euro for a 12-month period.
We also offer a number of reductions:
- 50% reduction for BSc, MSc and PhD students after providing proof of enrolment
- 50% reduction for individuals from low-income and lower-middle-income countries*
- 50% reduction for employees of full institutional members
- 20% reduction for IALE members
* We offer reduced membership fees to individuals and organizations from low-income and lower-middle-income countries. ESP uses the World Bank classification of countries according to income, making a distinction between high and low income countries. Visit the World Bank country page for a complete overview.